Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 1, 2013

that one time when I blogged


Which happens to be today.  I may have, well, forgot about my little bloggie friend for a few days.  Ok, no, I didn't forget, because I kept thinking about it, but was tied up with life's other adventures.  Ok, ok, enough excuses.  Here I am and I am excited to tell you all that I have been up to.

Besides battling a family of sicklies, myself included, we have been super busy.  There has been much housework to attend to in preparation for a couples shower I am soon to host in my home, lots of basketball to watch {and yes, my bracket is not looking too hot!}, and most excitingly, spring dresses to sew.

Yes, spring dresses.  It all started with a little field trip to my absolute favorite local {ok, maybe not so local, but 45 minute drive... not terrible} fabric store.  This place is like a dream and carries all of my faves.  From amy butler, to Joel, to Moda, Cloud 9, Heather Bailey... {squeal and jumping up and down in happiness.} I literally went for some good ole fashioned inspiration and walked out with a huge stack of loveliness.  And since that little trip, I have not left my craft room.

Inspired by ruffles and bows and mod, geometric fabrics... I am pleased with the way these dresses are shaping up.  And will soon be released for you to purchase in the shop.  Of course, I will keep you all updated with their release. 

Oh, and remember when I said my craft room was finished, and shared all about it on my friends blog?  I decided to go ahead and share it here with all of you!  I figure since, I have spent so much time in said room lately, you may as well see my happy place!  Check back tomorrow for a full craft room tour!

Have a lovely Monday friends!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...